Work With A SMSF Accountant Who Works Hard For You
BBAS Accounting Services has a great reputation, as being is a highly reputable SMSF Accountant servicing Brisbane and throughout Australia. For over a decade, we have provided tailored taxation and accounting services, SMSF tax returns, SMSF financials, SMSF auditing and much more.
BBAS is a comprehensive accountancy firm who provides reliable and hassle-free services to corporations and small-medium businesses operating in a variety of niches. In addition, our team has an excellent track record of delivering great customer service to individuals.
SMSF Accountants In Brisbane
When establishing and operating SMSF, financial records and associated paperwork must comply with the laws and Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requirements. For most fundholders and members, the best way to ensure compliance is by engaging self-managed super fund accountants, like BBAS. We provide SMSF accounting services that ensure members comply with often-complex tax law and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) regulations. At BBAS, we have SMSF accountants in Brisbane who assist clients all over Australia with a full range of SMSF services.
Professional SMSF Accounting Services
Our SMSF accountants in Brisbane offer the following SMSF accounting services:
Maintaining Comprehensive Asset Acquisition and Disposal Records
- Our SMSF accountant will accurately record all your SMSF historic investment transactions and property assets in our software so you won’t need to maintain your own asset register.
BAS/IAS/PAYG Preparation and Lodgement
- We do the annual or quarterly reporting for your SMSF.
Preparation and Lodgement of the Annual Tax Return
- When we are the tax accountant for your fund, we can prepare the SMSF tax return for your approval. As part of our SMSF accounting services, we can also lodge it electronically with the ATO.
Preparation of Trustee Declaration and All Minutes
- We can prepare the required minutes, declarations, trustee resolution for your SMSF. All of these documents will be forwarded to you for approval and signature before filing.
Assistance Annual SMSF Reports, Including:
- Operating Statement (known as Profit and Loss)
- Statement of Financial Position (or a Balance Sheet)
- Account Notes
- Member and Holder Statements
- Investment Summary and Income Reports
- Annual Tax Return and Regulatory Documentation
- Investment Disposal Reports (if applicable)
- Minutes of Resolutions of Trustees and Meetings
Record keeping is not just something that should be done just before tax time. All reports are prepared and managed using our advanced SMSF accounting software. Our software and systems ensures that all reporting standards and compliance requirements are met and are accurate. All reports are double-checked by our experienced SMSF accountants prior to anything being sent to you.
We Are Expert SMSF Accountants
If you need a professional SMSF accountant to assist you, then you are safe hands with BBAS. For a confidential discussion about your needs please call our team on (07) 3886 1652 or complete our online form below and we will contact you.
Contact Our Accountants
Email us today on email@example.com.
Call our team directly on (07) 3886 1652.
Monday to Friday : 8:30AM to 5PM
Sarturday : Closed
Sunday & Holidays : Closed