Tax Compliance Services By Experienced Accountants
At BBAS Accounting Services, we don’t just provide great tax returns, bookkeeping and accounting services in Brisbane and throughout Australia. We are also experts in taxation, offering high-quality tax compliance services for businesses, individuals, trusts and Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF).
We specialise in providing timely and relevant advice to both private business owners and their key stakeholders, to assist them in fulfilling their reporting and tax compliance obligations.
In addition, as a full-service accounting firm our tax compliance services team works closely with our business, wealth advisory, succession, SMSF and tax accounting experts to create a seamless and highly-effective offering to our personal and business clients.
Tax compliance is at the heart of our day-to-day tasks, which means that our highly-qualified teams remain abreast of the latest court judgments and precedents, industry body recommendations. We are also quick to understand and react to legislative and regulatory changes.
Our Tax Compliance Services
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- We prepare your annual and management accounts and designing the report layouts in the format that suits you.
GST and Business Activity Statements (BAS) compliance
- We assist clients in the preparation and lodgement of a full suite of reportable activity statements (such as PAYG withholding and installments, GST, and FBT).
Financial reporting and statements
- We help clients to better understand their current financial position and performance, including business-cycle changes.
Professional secretarial services
- We can manage all of your ASIC reporting responsibilities.
Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) advice
- Our Tax Compliance specialists can help manage all of your FBT obligations, including complying with current legislation and designing effective salary packages.
Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) advice
- We will assist you to create and manage your SMSF, ensuring that you comply with all reporting and legislative requirements.
Indirect taxes including Payroll tax
- We are a full-service tax accounting agency who helps you with both direct and indirect tax obligations.
Income tax compliance
- We help you maintain high-quality governance systems across your tax affairs.
- We work closely with our clients to create plans to both manage and minimise their current and future tax obligations.
- We listen to your needs so that we develop the right tax-effective strategies that protect your assets and safeguard your wealth.
- We’ll talk you through the most appropriate business structure for your needs, clearly explaining the pros and cons, including tax, legal and reporting implications.
Tax advice on acquisition, mergers, and divestments
- Our high-skilled advisors help clients grow their business through assistance with public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, divestments, capital raisings, and other strategies.
Capital gains tax (CGT) planning
- CGT can be a costly expense for some businesses. Our team will help you create and implement the best tax-effective strategies.
Division 7A Shareholder loans – advice and strategies
- When companies want to disperse available funds to their associates or shareholders, the correct way is through Division 7A loans under the Income Tax Assessment Act. There are strict conditions and compliance around these loans, which our team can help you navigate through.
Let Our Tax Compliance Accountants Help You
BBAS Accounting Services are tax compliance experts. If you feel that your business has a tax compliance issue, or you want assurance that your operations are in line with tax regulations and legislation, then we can help.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion by calling (07) 3886 1652 or complete the online form below and we will contact you.
Contact Our Accountants
Email us today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call our team directly on (07) 3886 1652.
Monday to Thursday : 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Friday : 9:00AM to 3:30PM
Saturday : Closed
Sunday & Holidays : Closed